Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Portland Trail Series


The past couple of months I have been competing every other Wednesday at the inaugural Portland Trail Series in Forest Park. The series consisted of 5 races ranging from a little less than 5 miles to a little below 8 miles with a stout amount of climbing in each race. I thought the series would give me some minor goals to work towards as I come into my off season. After a competition free summer, it was nice to get out and test myself once again and get some speed work in.

In the end, I ended up winning all but 1 race, where I got second, and won the overall series title. It was a wonderful event put on by Todd Janssen and a handful of other great volunteers from the Tuesday night trail runners and Trailfactor group. Thanks everyone! You can see all the results here on Nspire.

Blurry iPhone shots


No comments:

Post a Comment