Monday, May 14, 2012

Voyage of Manly Proportions, Bellingham, WA

Two Weekends ago, the boys (Andrew, Adam, Sean, Patrick, Joel, Jordan and Lange) reunited for a boat trip in the Salish Sea onboard the Yacht Server. Some of us are about to leave the country for a while or start diving into the medical world so we all gathered to celebrate while we still could.

The weekend involved lots of laughing, booze, slight physical activity, fishing, jumping, and much more. We visited Matia, Sucia and Patos Islands. Spent 3 nights on the boat or shore. And generally had a freaking amazing time together.

Luckily for me, this landed on a rest weekend for me, although I went into the weekend feeling a litte under the weather. Unfortunately, I came out feeling way under the weather and not super rested. But hey, at least I wasnt running.

Here is the slideshow that Adam put together of the trip. Hope you enjoy.




UNT

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment