Friday, April 26, 2013

Photo Dump

The Hennery and Nesika Lodge
Still plugging away with my training. I haven't really done any noteworthy runs yet. Most of them have been pretty wet and muddy, although I've had a few dry, warm days. And looking at the forecast, there is much more to come.

All of my weekly training runs have been in Forest Park or Washington Park, while most of my long runs have been scattered around the Gorge.

Some of my longer runs include:
  1. OAB up Herman Creek Trail to Cedar Swamp Camp
  2. OAB up Eagle Creek to Eagle-Tanner Trail
  3. My house to Marquam Nature Park
  4. The Elevator Shaft to Nesika Lodge
  5. OAB up Tanner Creek Trail
  6. Cougar Mountain Trail Loop, Issaquah
I haven't taken a lot of pics, but here are some of them. I apologize for the quality of the pics.

Summit Register on Cougar Mountain
Cougar Mountain Trails
Andrew and I climbing up the Elevator Shaft. High above I-84

Cougar Rock
Women's Outhouse - Nesika Lodge. Not too shabby!

Waiting out a Thunder/Hail/Sleet /Wind Storm. It even started snowing for a bit. Luckily we were at the lodge when it struck because it would have been very brutal to wait it out under a tree or rock.
Washed out photo of the Trail Club of Oregon's Nesika Lodge.


Wood and tool shed. Nesika
Tunnel Falls, Eagle Creek Trail

UNT,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment