Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Onward and Upward


View from Pittock
Just a little update. Things have been progressing well for me in the last week. I have been able to increase my mileage back up to 50 miles a week thanks to the work of Dr. Brad Farra. I’d highly recommend him for any sports injuries or chiropractic needs.

I went out this past Saturday for a nice 17mi romp on the Wildwood. The weather was so great, and I was feeling so good that I extended my run and ended up putting with 21.78 miles. Recovered nicely so the next day after Easter brunch and festivities, I headed out for a 20mi mountain bike ride on the firelanes of Forest Park.

I look forward to this weekend, as I hope to put in a marathon distance. I want to go camping as well so I have my eye on the Middle Fork of the Willamette Trail outside Oakridge, OR. The snow should be gone and the weather should be okay so things are looking up. Still have to do some research as not exactly sure where to camp.

UNT
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment