Monday, July 9, 2012

Photo Dump #1

Ive been busy almost every weekend exploring the great outdoors. Havent taken my camera on every trip or put together any great photo adventures so I thought I'd just provide a photo dump of the last month or so instead of doing mini reports. Enjoy.

Salmon River Trail. Salmon Huckleberry Wilderness




Dad won some kayaks so we took them on their inagural voyage at Smith and Bybee Wildlife Refuge.

Rocking the wicker straw hat. It was over 80.




Kerrie and I in North Cascades National Park

Kerrie peering into the unknown at Lacamas Park, WA
RCTID

Lauren and Kerrie. Starvation Ridge Trail. CRGNSA

Basecamp. Just outside Badger Creek Wilderness Area



Turnaround Point. 18 miles on the Badger Creek Trail




19 mile Larch Mtn Lollipop Loop via Oneonta Trail. It was very hot with lots of up then lots of down. Not too many good pics.

Oneonta Creek
Feeling a little loopy. About 2 miles from the top

Very hazy views. But Hood here, also Jeff, Adams, MSH, and Rainier

I made it. Very hot on top.

Shadows ruined most of my photos. Too dard and too light.

No comments:

Post a Comment