Wednesday, March 7, 2012

20+

Dry Creek Falls
Finally over 20 miles at one go!

Headed out to Cascade Locks this weekend to put in some longer miles. My goal was to run from the Cascade Locks AS of the Gorge Waterfall 50K course to its terminus at Wyeth CG. I ran this portion of the trail during the race, but was pretty worked at this point and didnt really appreciate it or remember all of it. Ended up with 22 miles in 3:28 with 2500ish feet of gain.



Looking back from the Pinnacles?

Pano view from the Pinnacles?

My Montrail Bajadas blew out on me. Bummer




Ran into a bunch of blowdown on the Gorge 400 trail after the Herman Creek/Gorton Creek junction. Tried to bushwhack for a half mile, but got frustrated and turned around and headed for Eagle Creek.

Bridge over Eagle Creek. I remember being pretty worked the last time that I was here.

Yours Truly
Victory Burger! aka Recovery Meal at Char Burger, C Locks, OR
 UNT

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment